Sunday, January 14, 2007

'07...The Year Of Perfection!

So quick update! I brought in the new year on stage at a church in Orlando with 3 other talented individuals; Chello, E Fleezy, and Desmond. This set the tone for the upcoming year to me. A week later, the Florida Gators brought home our 2nd National title of the year!!! I had to take a few trips to Orlando and Jacksonville to handle some business, but I heard that the DJ's were playin' "Don't Do Nuttin" at the official celebration festivities and the crowd was vibin'. Wish I could've been there to see it, but c'est la vie.


Anyway, I was sittin' on the toilet the other day (thats where all the real business goes down) and I took the above picture. You may not believe it, but it was here that I conceptualized my first album, and now have begun conceptualizing my next 2 genius creations! Ya'll stayed tuned to see what tricks i'll pull outta my sleeve next!

Also, shout out to Rahman Johnson! Marketing genius and latest addition to the SlapDash roster. We're walking into destiny in 2007!!!!


-DASH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home