Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Looney Tune Christmas


So I'm back in Jacksonville on the corporate grind right now. While I'm here, I might as well make moves, right? I'm slowly, but tactically leaking out some tracks from the "The Odyssey Of A Corporate Looney Tune" album, and thus far I have heard nothing but positive feedback. I am now in contact with Sweetwater's production studio about some mastering work for the project. I'm still waitin on Breez to send me some copies of the mixtape (10-20-Life, hosted by DJ Drama and the Aphilliates) so I can get them out to you hungry individuals!

In January, I'll be joining The Recording Academy, so I can attend the Grammy Awards. I'll be able to bring guests with me also, but as soon as I link of with the people in the Florida chapter (who happen to be located in Miami, the same place where my artist will be moving to) I try to sprinkle some pixie dust on my rolodex so that mug can fly high!

But somehow, even though I can work in corporate america, run my business, plant seeds in lost souls, and continue to make music...I still don't know what to get my fam for Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home