Monday, December 05, 2005

Agbedidi Africa


4 Days.
4 Shows.
A tiring, but fulfilling experience that resulted in two job offers in Jacksonville and a thought of goin on a European tour with world reknown percussionist/choreographer, Mohamed DaCosta. Every show was packed, and on the last day we brought the audience up on stage to dance with us. By the end of the last show my arms felt like a separate part of my body and my hands felt like a mix of porcupine and sandpaper! In other news, following the show I went to publix and picked up the newest copy of scratch magazine and saw the keyboard of my dreams! It's called the OASYS and cost a little more than I can afford at the moment ($8499.00), but I'll make it happen.

Check it out at http://www.sweetwater.com/feature/korg/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home