Friday, November 25, 2005

The Odyssey Of A Corporate Looney Tune


I was on the phone with Breezalino the G for 123 minutes last night! We were finally getting down to the nitty gritty about ya boy. Who am I and what do I stand for as far as this music is concerned? Well, it was because of that very conversation that my first project was conceived! It was a very sexual experience I might add. The minds of two great and creative musicians climaxing simultaneously in an explosion of emotions that resulted in the conception of what might be the next "Southernplayalisticcaddilacmusik"! Stay posted and keep checking in to actually witness the creation of a superstar from scratch!

...AND THIS AINT NO "MAKING THE BAND" FAKE ACTIN, DAWG. THIS IS REAL LIFE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home